Saturday 3 June 2006

Impulse buying!

Now I was getting interested - they looked sweet kitted up, and had the known performance modification potential of the Silvia platform! :)

But - how long would it be before I'd be driving one??? Figured I'd have to wait and sell the Fairlady, then import one myself from Japan probably just to make it affordable... mid 2007 in all likelihood *sigh

Then it all happened in a quickfire hour visit back to Autowholesale, where we talked turkey coz Anthony and Albert were keen to get them seen on the streets and we struck an offer that I couldnt resist! But dam - still relied on selling the Fairlady - could take AGES with classics :(

Then had a light-bulb moment and remembered an old conversation Id had with Jash from C-Red about my Fairlady - when he mentioned he'd always wanted one, and asked me to keep my eyes out for a bargain... so I phoned him up there and then at the caryard on the off chance he'd be interested... and the bargain was struck! The Varietta was mine! ... and the Fairlady is now Jash's :)


So I got her home on Friday just gone!!! :)

<<< A pic of her out front, with the Sparco Racing rims Autowholesale had put on... now it is time to get planning the mods with C-Red :)

No comments: